Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Arrivadorky jerkboxes!

Hello friends, this is my new blog!
I dont have much to blog about as my life at the moment mostly consists of playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass (approx 4 hrs a day), hanging out with Mr Woofs and sunning myself or stuffing my face.
Last night I went round to my friend Vickys house, drank about half a litre of smirnoff and announced to everyone that I had a massive black cock. Hahahaha it was meant to be a joke because we have a chicken coop at my place and we were talking about fertilising the chickens eggs etc, and I was like "...yeah and I have a massive black cock!", and it just happened to be one of those quiet moments when everyone stopped talking so they all heard and were like "what?!" and I was all "oh ehh, yeah", and nobody got the joke and I had to try to explain it all while pulling a reddner and laughing somewhat hysterically about the awkwardness of it all... soon after, they silently dropped me home. Hahaha. Oh dear, something tells me I won't be hearing from those new friends of mine for a while.
In other news, Mr Woofs has fully recovered from getting his balls chopped off on Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment