Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clearance bargains - possibly the biggest joy of my life (sadly)...

Jesus do I love a 'clearance' shelf!?

Tesco's fills theirs about 3 times a day in the tesco beside my work... their bargains arent usually amazing but a 40% discount is still good I suppose (you just have to make sure that whatever you're buying is still in a good condition or will be eaten the same day).

I also went into boots today to buy a nail clippers and some metal nail files, the nail files were €2.65... a bit pricey I thought. Anyway I looked down and underneath where they were hanging was a clearance basket! I nearly did a little wee with the excitement. Metal nail files for 50 cent each! Exactly the same as the €2.65 ones above. So I bought 2 - one for my handbag and one for work, plus the nail clippers for €1.60... coming to a total of €2.60 for all three things!

BARGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment