Friday, June 10, 2011

Cocoa oat bran heals what ails me

Really hungover this morning and in work, the only thing that makes this better is finding things to put in my face.... First up, cocoa oat bran - I keep a bag of it in my handbag at all times lately.... Just take a ziplock bag, fill it with oat bran, cocoa powder (green and blacks is my favo), sultanas, and anything else you like (sesame seeds, chopped dates, nuts of any kind...etc) then you always have breakfast with you, all you need is hot water and/or a microwave. AND IT'S SUGAR FREE AND HEALTHY so let's hope it works it's magic on this hangover ASAP.
Signing off"........ splatttttt!



***UPDATE: all of a sudden, about 3 hrs after eating this oat bran delight and thinking it would help the hangover cause - I started spontaneously erupting with exorcism vomit. I don't think the oat bran was to blame but by Jesus, it was not such a pleasure to force out backwards. At one stage I caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror in work, veins bulging out of my temples, nose bright red, gasping for breath with tears running down my pulverised face and I vowed never to drink on a Friday night with work in the morning again. Thank god there was nobody else in work and I was just there to answer calls, I couldn't have coped otherwise. On the upside though, I got paid $40 an hour to lie on the couch groaning for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment