Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toona melt-gasm

Although I had a whole lot of Pad Grapow left over from last night, after having it twice over the last 24 hours I fancied something a bit more fatty, fatty.

So I had a look in the pantry and lo and behold... tuna, sweetcorn, green bell pepper, scallions, hot saaauuce, trocomare salt, black pepper and mayo - toooona melt time!!

I also happened to buy a loaf of Nonna's Panne Di Casa yesterday on my junga trip, it's a crusty kind of sourdough loaf and it's SO good when you toast it and then pour 'olitalia' olive oil on it.

So I toasty toasty, then I poury poursy, then I put the spicy tuna mayo mix on, loads of shredded cheese on top and put it under the grill for 5 mins - til the cheese bubbled and browned.

It was super delishbags, but I was in too much of a hurry to stuff it in my face so I didn't take pics... Soz lolz!

I did happen to take pics of the awesome meat pie I made for me and gugustin on Saturday night so I'll just post a pic of that instead...




Beef, cheese and gravy pie in a puff pastry, served with sweet potato mash, baby peas and this sauteed spicy silverbeet/mushroom combo, which was really yum too.

Location:Chez bailz

No comments:

Post a Comment