Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pad Grapow Gai w/ Rice Vermicelli Noodles

Just made the leftover pad grapow from the other night. went with the usual base but I'm experimenting with different types of veg, at the moment my favourites are asparagus (cut into 1cm lengths), silverbeet stalks and leaves finely chopped, green and red capsicum, chunks of mushroom (I like to buy one big one and chop it into meaty chunks), half a sliced red onion and some green beans sliced into 1cm pieces diagonally.




Today I really couldn't be bothered waiting for the rice to cook so I found some packs of rice vermicelli and boiled them up to toss them into the mix... Meanwhile I fried a lil eggy wegg, sunny side up.




The end result was really a treat, served with lime wedges, pickled chilli, and some fish sauce on top of the egg.




And the egg has just gotta be runny on the inside...





YUMM woon sen (spot the cheesy pun anyone?)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Chez bailz

No comments:

Post a Comment